2015 State-of-the-Art Symposium
Saturday, October 17, 2015
PPA Event Center
2105 Decatur Street
Denver, CO 80211
Thank you for joining us at the 2015 State-of-the-Art Symposium! As a courtesy to our participants, all of the presenter slides are available to download at the links below.
- Task Oriented Medicine - Michael Victoroff, M.D.
- Acute/Sub Acute Spine Care Triage: When to Image, Refer or Manage - J Scott Bainbridge, M.D.
- Menopause - Mandi Beman, M.D.
- Evaluating Flank Pain: The Differential Diagnosis of Kidney Stones - Carsten Sorensen, M.D.
- Preparing Obese Patients for Elective Surgery - Rebecca Knight, M.D.
- Use of Medical Marijuana in Cancer Care - Timothy Byers, M.D.
- NASH: Fatty Liver Disease - Bahri Bilir, M.D.
- Bariatric Surgery - Jonathan Schoen, M.D.
- Prostate Cancer in the Absence of PSAs - Richard Augspurger, M.D.
- Hip Pain in the Non-Arthritic Hip: Labral Tears and Impingement - Justin Newman, M.D.
- Headache for the Primary Care Provider - Michael Ament, M.D.
- Annual Update on Nutrition and Supplements, Mark Moyad, M.D.
- Symposium Evaluation Form
- Sponsoring Practice Marketing Materials